Saturday, June 14, 2008

Téléphone - Anna 1977




Way back in 1981, I first heard Téléphone, an incredibly good band from Paris, France. My best friend let me borrow a copy of one of their LPs and I've been hooked ever since. And who could ever forget the insert of the LP she lent me, with all 4 members posing nude, but the guys posed with their penises between their legs which I found hilarious. I have never gotten tired of listening to this band even though most of their lyrics were in French. I listened to them so much I memorized the lyrics in French although a lot of times I had no idea what the hell I was saying. Téléphone was one of the most popular bands ever in France. The band parted ways in the spring of 1986. Lead singer and guitar player, Jean-Louis Aubert, went on to a successful solo career.

Download

0 comments: