Friday, January 16, 2009

Wanted!!!

There are a couple of downloads I've been looking for for awhile and hope some of you can help me out.

I'm looking for a copy of the CD compilation Smack My Crack. Back in 1990 when I was toiling away at an indy record store for $5.00 an hour, the goober who worked the afternoon shift snagged a cassette copy of this compilation so I never got to check out the whole tape. I haven't seen a copy anywhere since, except a CD copy on Amazon, and they want money I can't pay for it. All I'm asking for is a download of it. That's it! Can anyone Smack My Crack?

Also am looking for Urgent Fury's 10 inch. I had a copy of this a few years ago and sold it to a friend which I now regret. It was released on clear vinyl. I'm unable to find much info about it online. I think I once saw a copy of it on a blog somewhere but I think it's forever lost. I got it through Mordam Records. It was so much fun ordering hundreds of dollars worth of punk stuff from that distro at my job. I was in charge of making the orders so I could order anything I wanted.

Wants: Urgent Fury 10 inch (a download is fine)
Smack My Crack compilation CD (download)

4 comments:

AdamBomb said...

I have the Urgent Fury record burned to cd.

Salmagundi Syncopation said...

Hi AdamBomb - is there any way you could upload this to a file sharing site? I'd love to hear it again.

AdamBomb said...

Absolutely. I just have to figure out how to do it and then I’ll send you the link

AdamBomb said...

Hi, here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=36ce4215464eea7c0c814df2efeadc5037e560dc59db39d4ce018c8114394287

I have no idea if this will work, so please let me know.